The app of apps. Citymapper is one of the apps most used and trusted by visitors and locals alike. The easy to use app will show you how to get from anywhere, to anywhere in the city. It’ll tell you how much the journey will cost, what transportation options you have, how long it will take, and even sends you alerts so you don’t miss your stop! What are you waiting for?! Download it!
Viktoria (from Austria): Citymapper is the best app EVER! I can’t imagine living in London without it. The city is a like a huge jungle and the app helps you to find the right tube line, especially if you wanna use the iconic (and amazing) tube – a great way to discover the city, btw
You have probably heard of Boris Bikes. They’re the bicycles you see all over town with red Santander sponsorship on them. You may well have something similar in your home city. You can rent them from just £2 from any docking station around the city (there are 700 such stations across London!) and return them to any docking station when you are done!
Colin (from the USA): The bikes are really cheap and simple to rent, and the app makes this process so much easier (it’ll even tell you where the nearest bikes are located)!
- Nikohub Bopit(App store/ Google play)
Application of its own kind takes you for an adventure across East Africa. You want to find those hidden cocktail bars, Museums, National Parks, Beaches, Biggest forests, Lakes, Rivers and refreshing rooftop joints everybody’s talking about? Out of loop about the hottest gig for the weekend? Or maybe you’re looking for the best and cheapest romantic date venues in East Africa; Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda to take that special someone?
NikohubBopit has your back! With the best of all you want in one place an app that is developed for an easy, improved and remarkable lifestyle. It’s a unique way of passing information of all the best events taking place all over East Africa…
Val from (Nothern ireland) this application has made life easy based on adventure sect…explorers should be on the lookout…https://goo.gl/U7fzmy
London has one of the best underground transport systems in the world. It’s already easy to use, but download the free Tube Map app to make sure you can always plan out your route, and keep up to date with any disruptions on the various lines.
Charlie (from France): When I first arrived in London a year ago I was really nervous about taking the tube. I have no sense of direction whatsoever. A friend told me about Tube Map, and it’s great. It’s available offline, so it’s nice to have a map of the tube with you at all times, that way you can always get home even when Google maps is not working ;). And a must-have if you are visiting London for the first time.
5. YPlan (App Store/Google Play)
There are loads of great apps helping you find things to do in London, but we’ve picked out the very best. YPlan creates a shortlist of the best events happening around the city in the near future. It often offers perks like access to sold-out gigs!
Raquel (From Portugal): Cool app to check for things to do in London. Sometimes with great discounts too!
6. Dojo (App Store/Google Play)
Dojo is another really cool app with all you need to know about what’s happening in London in your pocket.
Roberto (from Italy): Each place/event shows average costs and opening times so you won’t get taken advantage of!
Hype is awesome. The app allows you to make your own custom profile, which will in turn provide you with personalised tips and suggestions about things to do, eat, see etc – all based on your personal preferences.
Carolina (from Brazil): I love the fact that you can bookmark the events you want to go to remember in the future (there’s always so much going on in the city!). Also, it’s great that there is a human curation element behind each suggestion.
8. Dice (App Store/Google Play)
Dice is a no-nonsense music app and without a doubt my go-to for booking gigs, club nights and festivals. There’s no annoying booking fees so you literally pay face value, and it’s super easy to navigate around with a visual and colourful layout. There’s an awesome scroll feature so you can easily browse gigs by date, and filter by gigs, clubs, festivals and genres.
Danielle (from Wales): I especially love it because the selection is handpicked by the Dice team and I always find unique events that I wouldn’t otherwise discover just browsing on the web.
GLP is so easy to use and full of helpful info. All of their hot tips and suggestions come recommended by locals, and are mostly quirky and definitely off the beaten track.
Amy (from England): I’ve lived in Angel for almost three years and thanks to this little app have discovered some amazing cafes and cocktail places right on my doorstep that I didn’t even know existed. It’s based on local people’s/users recommendations, so if you want to see hidden London or experience London/the area you are staying in as a local, this is the app to have. You can swipe through the hidden gems, choosing to click to read or find out more and either swipe left to ignore or bookmark it by adding it to your shortlist.
A simple app and a great one, Frugl curates some of the best things to do, see and eat, all for less than £10.
Colin (from the USA): I don’t have the time to hunt for the best deals and I certainly don’t have the money to not plan it out. Frugl saved me here in London!
11. TimeOut (App Store/Google Play)
Time Out is a definite favourite of locals in London. The app contains all the articles, tips, tricks and reviews of all things popular in London. When in doubt, Time Out.
Marta (from Spain): It´s basically like their amazing website coming to life in your hands. It has a “find inspiration” section with the coolest things to do in town!
12. Wriggle (App Store/Google Play)
Wriggle is all about giving you last minute tips on deals happening that day, and focuses on awesome independent food sources that will really help you get to know the real London. Their deals last for hours rather than days so if you’re quick you can save a lot on food. They’re even offering a £3 credit to new users using the keyword: “Hostelworld”
Roberto (from Italy): Perfect app for your lunch break (and more!): deals, and online buying option and maps to see that’s going on around you! What more could you need?!
13. Opentable (App Store/Google Play)
With Opentable you can search for and reserve open spots in restaurants all over the world, so after a busy day in London you won’t have to wait in line or search all over the city for an empty table.
Raquel (from Portugal): I really like this app because it’s very user-friendly! It’s easy to book a table, check for reviews and even see pictures of the restaurant. It’s very useful when searching for a restaurant as you don’t need to go through 10 different websites to find the information you need.
14. Hostelworld (App Store/Google Play)
Of course we had to give our app a little plug, but seriously it’s one of the best travel apps available. The Hostelworld app allows you to search and book cheap stays all over the world and on the go, bringing the world’s adventures right to your fingertips.
Johanna (from England): ‘I’ve just joined the Hostelworld team, after two glorious years of travel. I worked out that I stayed in 105 different hostel beds in Asia alone – so this app for me was a godsend, allowing me to book hostels from my phone. I may work here now, but I was an unbiased travelling fan a few months ago!’
Thanks to Johan Larsson for the Flickr Creative Commons photo!
Bank securely from anywhere at anytime with Santander Bank.®
This App is available to U.S. customers enrolled in Santander Online Banking and is offered in English.
• View balance with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance. Access images of cleared and deposited checks.
• View transactions and transaction history.
Help Stay Secure
• Change your Passcode on your mobile device.
• Just frame the check and the App does the snap.
• Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please see the Online Banking Agreement for details.
• Schedule payments.
• Pay eBills.
• Pay your credit card bill.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the U.S.
• Restrictions apply. Please see the Online Banking Agreement for details.
Find a Branch or ATM
• Find the nearest Santander ATM.
• Get directions to the nearest Santander branch.
• Reach Customer Service with one-touch calling.
To use the Santander Mobile Banking App, you must first enroll and log in to Online Banking and accept the Online Banking Agreement. Message and data rates may apply.
Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
- House Call (Hausnotruf)
Call to any 5 people
Alarm SMS to any 5 people
activating the speakerphone
Enabling Auto Lift-off
July 11, 2013
10 – 50
2.2 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.
Auf dem Brennen 57 58730 Fröndenberg
- Conscious Consumers
How does it work?
1. Choose the issues you care about and add some information on your payment cards
2. Spend at participating businesses and they’ll find out what you care about
3. You get vouchers from businesses, based on your spending behaviour
Why download the app?
1. You’ll motivate businesses to change their practices on issues you care about
2. You’ll get vouchers for you (free stuff/discounts) and your community (donations made on your behalf)
Let your dollars be counted…
New types of Accredited Businesses – supermarkets and clothing stores.
New ‘Insight Businesses’ that are able to see how much registered conscious consumers are spending in their store and what those consumers care about.
Additional accreditation badges – such as Buy New Zealand Made, Microplastic Free and Living Wage.
In addition to the changes above, the following improvements have also been made:
– Bug fixes
– Improved icon design and interface
– Enhanced security
- TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, maps from TripAdvisor. Know better, book better and go better. With over 350 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers’ Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for Amsterdam, Bangkok, Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, London, New York, Orlando, Paris, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo and over 300 other cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
- Shop Ethical!
The SHOP ETHICAL! App gives you the low-down on the environmental and social record of companies behind common brands you buy in Australian supermarkets and beyond. Shop at the supermarket with a clear conscience!
The most popular digital guide to ethical shopping in Australia, Shop Ethical! Has been completely redesigned to provide consumers with the easiest way to make informed purchasing decisions.
The Shop Ethical! App features the most up to date data from the Shop Ethical! Website.
Free data updates are released every 3 months or so, which can be downloaded over the air without requiring an app update.
Shop Ethical! builds on the success of previous editions with thousands of downloads already and 110,000 copies of the printed guide in the hands of Australian consumers.
The Shop Ethical! App provides consumers instant access to over 4,000 products with related company information and lets them make an informed and ethical decision whenever they shop.
By shopping ethically consumers can send a strong message for change and help support the practices that make our world a better place to live in.
The Shop Ethical! App uses the latest data from the Shop Ethical! Website (ethical.org.au) and is also available as a book. Company ratings are based on information gathered from over 30 sources including the work of organizations such as Greenpeace, Choose Cruelty Free, WWF, Free2Work and Friends of the Earth.
Shop Ethical! is a collaboration between the Ethical Consumer Group and Outware Mobile.
★FEATURED ON CHANNEL 7 NEWS! ★
- Car Buying Guide
Before downloading note that the content of this application has been developed first in Spanish and then automatically translated into English and Portuguese. We ask beforehand apologize for those words and / or expressions that are not quite right or adjusted language.
This guide will help you in the inspection and review or used car you want to buy equipment.
If you are thinking of buying a second-hand vehicle is suitable to accompany and advise during the review and purchase of an expert and trusted help guide and advise but for the case where this is not possible, this guide you can help in this process.
The guide shows 61 points / aspects that should at least consider before buying. This content is displayed under six different categories:
1) outside the vehicle.
2) The interior of the vehicle.
3) The static test (stationary vehicle)
4) The dynamic test (vehicle running)
5) The test workshop
6) Documentation and process.
61 control points under each of the categories so you can have on hand the day of purchase, list and review each of the points listed in one screen.
You should note that, as in any process of purchase, the seller will try to magnify the qualities, performance and condition of the vehicle and even sometimes hide a defect or malfunction. These defects may be mild but can also be found serious faults which, if any known, you had not acquired such a vehicle or had done so at a lower price.
In some cases, a simple question to the seller, we lean towards the purchase or its rejection.
Not rarely, once the purchase has been found unsatisfactory some detail that had contributed to lower the price or even have dismissed the purchase as, for example:
* Vehicle fleet from rental or leasing.
* Lack of maintenance of motor, gear box changes ..
* Fines, charges and other expenses not expected or notified.
* Non-original parts replaced.
* Incidents involving the original performance and even safety and driving.
* Fake seller.
* Hidden defects or faulty repairs Motor, power windows, steering, switchboards ..
Are many and varied aspects that should be present because thereby minimizes the risk of unpleasant surprises.
Remember, once the purchase and payment, the seller often tend to pay little or no attention to their claims about unobserved defects.
This application is free and does not contain, in any case, integrated shopping or cost in use and only funded solely by advertisements.
We hope this will be helpful.